I want to help you feel inspired by your own love while creating authentic moments for you to look back on when times get tough.
Forget the idea that you have to be some kind of barbie doll and let loose! YOU BE YOU. That's ultimately what were going for anyways! And thats ultimately my heart behind capturing who God made you to be! I wanna hear your story and get to know ya. This is why I always try to connect with you beforehand. I wanna get feelers for who you are. I want you to feel comfy in front of me and my camera because IT SHOWS in pictures. I want you to feel CONFIDENT and TRUST that your story is beautiful and worth capturing, because it is! Let me see the raw and messy, the silliness, and the soft and intimate. God made and designed you and your story so uniquely and it's my privilege to tell it!
Let's story tell together, that way we can frame the beauty and connection you both have. If you and I can hit each other up for a cup of coffee after this, then we've made a masterpiece...and that's the goal! After we get this booking process started, you and me will talk all things detail. I wanna hear your heart behind these moments you want captured and help bring that to life by creating a vision. We can go through all things mood boards, picture inspo's, etc. and really gain vision for what we're going for. I understand that having a photoshoot done can be intimidating as HECK.
No corny posing (unless you really want to, ha!) I care about connection over some production and making sure that you really feel so much freedom to be yourself. I am ready for whatever adventure you can throw at me and happy to walk next to your during the biggest day of your life! NOW LET'S GET YA MARRIED!!! So, are you down for a wild and beautiful experience? If you are, then let's get to it!
Planning a small or big wedding? Count me in! Whether it's at a gorgeous venue or outside somewhere beautiful, lets do this thang!
Having an amazing elopement with just you two? Or having a smaller, intimate wedding with 30 guests and under? This package is for you!
Whether you're honeymoonin', just got engaged, celebrating an anniversary, or just want to stop time and freeze these freaking awesome moments of life together, this package is for you!
"Melly communicated very well, and was very flexible and understanding. She’s very friendly, and makes sure to connect before taking photo’s so that it’s not awkward. It honestly felt like a friend of mine was the photographer. She even managed to get some photos of me and my spouse with our 6 month old in her arms! She was sure to ask if she got all the photos we had in mind, and even backtracked to take photos in an area I seen when we came in. She’s a great photographer and 100% worth it."
"Melly was so fun to work with on our photoshoot! She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful and made the whole experience very lighthearted and fun! I get nervous in front of a camera sometimes and feel very awkward but Melly made sure to make me laugh and encourage me to just have fun and be myself. The end result was absolutely stunning and I will cherish these gorgeous photos forever!"
"Melly was such a joy to work with. She is super flexible and was able to work around our crazy schedule. She is super funny and made us laugh the whole time. We had such a blast taking photos with her and she made our experience so memorable. She worked fast since we were on a time crunch and communicated so well through out the whole process. She seriously feels like a friend and I can't wait to do another shoot with her!"
Well... I'm okay with some raindrops if you are! If it's sprinkling or light rain, I'm totally cool to roll with it! However, I'll never risk the safety of you or I in the event that the weather is getting dangerous! And I won't risk ruining any of my equipment either! If the weather is just not working with us, then we can totally reschedule with NO FEES
I'll be sending out mood boards for outfit inspo's :)
For couples sessions- 30 days. For Elopements and weddings- 60 days.
Nope!! I don't send out any raw images. The other part of this art is editing the final shots that will be delivered to you!
You will recieve them through an online gallery that I will send to you via email and text. From there you can download the phots onto your device!
Once you inquire through my contact page, you will receive an automated email. From there, I will contact you within 24 hours about a time to chat via email and then we can talk details! Once I see we're a good fit, I'll send you a proposal and contract to sign. A non- refundable 25% down deposit is due upon the time of signing. The other 75% is due 1 month to one week (depending on packages) before the photoshoot.